1. During a pre-VMA party at the Avalon in Los Angeles, Iggy Azalea took a tumble while performing the song of the summer.
3. TMZ reports that security helped the 24-year-old Aussie back on stage and that “she played the whole thing off like a champ.”
Rachel Zarrell is a news editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Rachel Zarrell at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›