1. By now, you’ve probably heard of the Ice Bucket Challenge, a viral campaign to raise awareness and money for ALS, also called Lou Gehrig’s disease.
3. But heavy buckets of water and weak arms do not always make for a winning combination.
Though they do make for a pretty insane Vine fail, as evidenced here:
5. And since the campaign has become so popular, there have actually been a few fails posted for our enjoyment.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.