1. By now, you’ve probably heard of the Ice Bucket Challenge, a viral campaign to raise awareness and money for ALS, also called Lou Gehrig’s disease.
3. But heavy buckets of water and weak arms do not always make for a winning combination.
Though they do make for a pretty insane Vine fail, as evidenced here:
5. And since the campaign has become so popular, there have actually been a few fails posted for our enjoyment.
7. At least it was for a good cause?
And a note to the haters: Though it seems pointless, because of the Ice Bucket Challenge the ALS Association raised $160,000 in ten days, compared to $14,480 during the same time period a year ago.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. It's unclear how many people were inside the helicopter or what their conditions are.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?