1. Banana Nutella Fudgesicles
Easy and creamy as can be. Get the recipe.
2. Healthy Yogurt Creamsicle Pops
Mix vanilla yogurt with softened frozen orange juice concentrate and freeze.
3. Watermelon And Coconut Popsicles
Shredded coconut gives the pop a cool texture. Get the recipe.
4. Root Beer Float Popsicles
How did I not think of this earlier? Get the recipe.
5. Strawberry Coconut Cream Pops
You can either buy straight-up cream of coconut or refrigerate a can of coconut milk and skim the cream off the top. Get the recipe.
6. Blackberry & Grape Popsicles
Purple fruit party! Get the recipe.
7. Gummy Bear Sprite Popsicles
You can just drop a few decorative bears in the bottom of each mold OR fill them all the way up with bears (and then add Sprite) if you want a higher gummy concentration.
8. Cantaloupe & Strawberry Popsicles
Slice the berries, puree the cantaloupe, and you’ve got popsicles. Get the recipe.
9. Grape Refresher Popsicles
Grape-on-grape action: white grape juice and halved grapes. Get the recipe.
10. Creamy Lime Popsicles
Cool whip and limeade. Get the recipe.
11. Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
Alternate layers of vanilla yogurt and strawberry puree to make pretty patterned pops. Get the recipe.
12. Almond Cookie Popsicles
Mix 1 cup almond milk with 2 spoonfuls of cookie butter and freeze.
14. Fresh Peach & White Grape Paletas
White peaches are extra pretty, but yellow will be lovely too. Get the recipe.
15. Cookies & Cream Popsicles
Okay, “popsicle” is not doing these justice: It’s literally Oreos covered in ice cream covered in Oreo crumbs. Get the recipe.
16. Frozen Yogurt Pops
Chances are you already have both ingredients (honey and Greek yogurt). Get the recipe.
17. Coconut Milk & Honey Pops
Optional: You can add a little shredded coconut for textural excitement. Get the recipe.
18. Strawberry Float Popsicles
Strawberry soda and vanilla ice cream make a great team. Get the recipe.
19. Watermelon Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
Very cool. Get the recipe.
20. Paletas de Piña
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the pineapple be awesome. Get the recipe.
21. Corona Beer Popsicles
Okay, technically just ONE ingredient (beer) but a little lime juice in the mix would be real nice. These will disappear so fast at a summer party. Get the instructions here.
22. Strawberry White Chocolate Popsicles
Involves the clever shortcut of using strawberry-flavored Greek yogurt (so you could swap in any favorite flavor instead). Get the recipe.
23. Watermelon Pineapple Popsicles
A born star. Get the recipe.
24. Dulce de Leche & Coconut Popsicles
25. Orange Pink Lemonade Popsicles
Getting these layers isn’t hard but it takes a little time (since you need to let the orange part solidify before adding the pink lemonade). Get the recipe.
We've got your WKND covered.
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›