1. Lemon-Basil Custard Pie with Red Berries
Feel free to NOT eat the currant stems. (Bless you, Martha.) Get the recipe.
2. White Chocolate Chip Berrylicious Cheesecake Dip
Dead simple to make (no cooking necessary) for a summer party. Serve with gingersnaps or other relatively sturdy cookies. Get the recipe.
3. Fig, Coconut & Blackberry Ice Cream
A great coconut-based option for the dairy-averse. Get the recipe.
4. Marshmallow Strawberry Shortcake
Dare I say BETTER than s’mores? Get the recipe.
5. Raspberry Rhubarb Galette
Rhubarb is cheating on strawberries and it’s DEAD SEXY. Get the recipe.
6. Blueberry Coconut Popsicles
Layering is so in right now. Get the recipe.
7. Triple Berry Kahlua Crisp With Double The Crumble
Yes, that’s right. Kahlua. Don’t worry about it. Get the recipe.
8. Strawberry Mascarpone Tart with Raspberry Sherry Syrup
The perfect dessert when you throw a dinner party for your classiest friends. Get the recipe.
9. Blueberry Galette with Cornmeal Thyme Crust
A galette is basically just a one-crust, panless pie. Or a pie for lazy people. Or a pie for SMART people. Get the recipe.
10. Chouquettes with Warm Berries
These choux pastry puffs are easier to make than you think they will be. Get the recipe.
11. Rustic Red Velvet Cake Layered with Berries
Bookmark this for all summer birthdays. Get the recipe.
12. Red, White & Blue Berry Yogurt Popsicles
A popsicle for True Americans. Get the recipe.
13. No-Bake Yogurt Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
The yogurt makes it healthy, so you can totally eat three. Get the recipe.
14. Blueberry Lavender Hand Pies
Like grandmaw always said, ain’t no pie like a hand pie. Get the recipe.
15. Fresh Summer Pavlova with Whipped Cream & Berries
Get the recipe here (measurements in metric).
16. Blueberry Ice Cream with Oat Crumble Topping
Such a pretty purple! You will need an ice cream maker for this one. Get the recipe.
17. Summer Sangria Berry Crumble
Really makes you wonder why you haven’t been putting wine in your crumbles this whole time. Get the recipe.
18. Blueberry Maple Cupcakes
Think of these as blueberry pancakes in cupcake form (aka acceptable for brunch). Get the recipe.
19. Raspberry Rose Vegan Ice Cream
Add fresh berries to a creamy, dairy-free banana and coconut milk base. Get the recipe.
20. Blackberry Pie Bars
These really want to come along on your next picnic. Get the recipe.
21. Berry Summer Pudding
This is a beautiful, easy way to use up leftover bread. Get the recipe.
22. Raspberry Chocolate Oat Biscuits
Get the recipe (quantities in metric).
23. Strawberry-Rhubarb Bourbon Cobbler with Ginger Oat Scones
Did someone say bourbon? Get the recipe.
24. Raspberry S’mores Pie
Raspberries and chocolate forever and ever, amen. Get the recipe.
25. Berries & Cream Tartlets
One for you, two for me. Get the recipe.
26. Strawberry Granita
An easy frozen treat to make if you don’t have an ice cream machine. Get the recipe.
27. Gluten-Free Almond Berry Crumble
Almond flour is THE single best secret weapon for paleo and gluten-free desserts. Get the recipe.
28. Raspberry Frozen Mini Cakes
You don’t need much more than graham crackers and Cool Whip to throw these together. Get the recipe.
29. Blackberry Spice Honey Greek Yogurt
This is a super-simple, healthy dessert; the genius is in microwaving honey with cayenne to make a spicy-sweet drizzle on top. Get the recipe.
30. Strawberry-Basil Shortcakes
Herbs: Not just for dinner. Get the recipe.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›