1. Watermelon Beer
2. Southern Shandy
A little peach brandy never hurt any shandy. Get the recipe.
3. Texas Grapefruit Rattler
Grapefruit and bitters put a very classy edge on your beer. Get the recipe.
4. The Snakebite
Half hard cider, half beer, all rock ‘n roll. Get the recipe.
5. Shandies with Homemade Sparking Lemonade
6. The Dark & Shandy
Make a spicy syrup with peppercorns, allspice, and ginger, and then mix it with rum, lime juice, and dark beer. Get the recipe.
8. Captain’s Lime Shandy
With plenty of rum. Get the recipe.
9. Ginger Shandy
Ginger liqueur and gin give this one some extra kick. Get the recipe.
10. Blackberry-Lemon Shandies
SO summery. Get the recipe.
11. Mezcal Shandy
This one’s kinda fancy, for you fancy folks. It’s got mezcal, syrup, lemon juice, bitters, AND a salted rim. Oh, and pilsner. Get the recipe.
12. Blood Orange Shandy
If you come across any blood orange soda, this is what to do with it. If you use Sunkist instead, I won’t tell. Get the recipe.
13. Spicy Summer Shandy
This classic shandy (lemonade and lager) borrows a spicy salt rim from its cousin, the michelada. Get the recipe.
14. The Three And Out
A spicy-sweet pilsner shandy spiked with lemon, honey, chile, and a good amount of vodka. Get the recipe.
15. Orange Wheat Shandy
With a splash of almond extract to make it ~special~. Get the recipe.
16. Ginger-Rum Shandies
Probably the most grown-up thing involving apple juice you’ll ever drink. Get the recipe.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›