1. Breakfast Pita Pizza
2. Whole Wheat Pita Pockets with Romaine, Roasted Beets, Chicken & Manchego Cheese
Bring this to work on Monday and you’ll feel like a baller all week. Get the recipe.
3. Jalapeño Popper Pita Pizza
A super-swanky ranch and cream cheese sauce topped with chicken, jalapeños, cheddar, and crispy panko breadcrumbs. Get the recipe.
4. Homemade Hummus with Spiced Pita Chips
BFFs forever. Get the recipe.
5. Easy Brussels Sprouts Pita Pizzas
With “optional” bacon (lol). Get the recipe.
6. Pita Quesadillas
Pitas are great for making ‘dillas since they’re extra sturdy and come with a built-in cheese containment wall around the outside. Get the recipe.
7. Blackberry & Ricotta Pita Pizza
A dreamy breakfast for a summer day. Get the recipe.
8. Hummus-Stuffed Pitas
A super simple way to eat lots of crunchy veggies and feel great about your choices. Get the recipe.
9. Tomato, Onion & Arugula Pita Bread Pizza
Adding fresh tomatoes ups the classy factor. Get the recipe.
10. Mediterranean Tacos
Watch your back, tortillas. Get the recipe.
11. 4 Easy Pita Lunch Ideas
All of these combos would make great take-to-work lunches. Get the recipes here.
12. Pita Pinwheels
Carrots add a little pizzazz to ham, turkey, and herbed cream cheese. Get the recipe.
13. Loaded “Baked” Potato Pita Pizza
The potatoes are technically boiled, but who’s really worried about technicalities when they’re covered in melted cheese? Get the recipe.
14. Southwestern Chicken Pita Pockets
The spicy lime vinaigrette here would be great on lots of things, so go ahead and double it. Get the recipe.
15. Loaded Greek Chicken Pitzas
This makes a quick but eXciTing weeknight dinner. Get the recipe.
This super-fresh Middle Eastern-style salad is the best kind of salad, i.e. the kind with pita chips in it. Get the recipe.
17. Grilled Pita Pizza with Prosciutto, Chanterelles, Arugula & A Fried Egg
The Brunch Of Kings! Get the recipe.
18. Greek Chicken Salad Pita Pockets
Skip the gloopy mayo-based chicken “salad” and eat something that actually involves vegetables instead. Get the recipe.
19. Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken Pita Bites
Let your slow cooker do the hard part and throw these together when guests start arriving. Get the recipe.
20. Spanish Romesco Pita Pizzas
Red pepper-based romesco sauce is a great way to get out of a tomato rut. Get the recipe.
22. Greek Pita “Pizza”
That’s not tomato sauce, it’s hummus! SURPRISE! Get the recipe.