1. Spaghetti Squash Noodle Bowl with Lime Peanut Sauce
2. Prosciutto & Egg Roll-Ups
Aww, they’re like little hand-omelets. Get the recipe.
3. Spicy Salmon & Chickpea Salad
4. Avocado & Veggie “Sushi” Rolls
No rice = no post-lunch crash. Get the recipe.
5. Bean & Cheese Salad
Beans certainly aren’t carb-less, but they’re full of protein and will keep you satisfied way longer than pasta or grains. Get the recipe.
6. Chicken & Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
7. Steak Salad with Goat Cheese & Shiitake Mushrooms
8. Caesar Lettuce Wraps with Kale, Quinoa, Tofu & Avocado
Veggie heaven. Get the recipe.
9. Chicken, Hearts of Palm & Avocado Chopped Salad
10. White Bean & Tuna Salad with Radicchio & Parsley Vinaigrette
You can make the dressing ahead of time and dress the salad when you’re ready to eat. Get the recipe.
11. Light Eggplant Parmesan with Salsa
12. BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
13. Turkey & Hummus Lettuce Wraps
14. Paleo Rainbow Salad
With balsamic-roasted Brussels sprouts and almond-crusted chicken. Get the recipe.
15. Prosciutto-Wrapped Mini Frittatas
Make a batch of these handy little bites, keep them in the fridge, and then eat throughout the week with a simple green salad. Get the recipe.
16. Avocado Tuna Salad
17. 5-Minute Spicy Asian Chicken Salad
18. Roast Beef Roll-Ups
Filled with peppers and cucumber. Don’t forget the dippin’ mustard! Get the recipe.
19. Grilled Chicken & Veggie Bowls
This is a super-smart way to pack up multiple lunches ahead of time for the week. Skip the brown rice if you’re not into that. Get the recipe.
20. Sweet & Sour Broccoli Salad
21. Grilled Chicken Niçoise Salad
Just go easy on the potatoes, OK? Get the recipe.
22. Mason Jar Zucchini Noodle Salad
With coconut-avocado-lime dressing. You’ll still need to dump it into a bowl and mix it up to eat it, but gosh are those layers cute. Get the recipe.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›