2. Freeze bananas and turn them into magic healthy soft-serve.
Peel the bananas and cut them into chunks before freezing. When you want ice cream, dump a couple handfuls into a food processor and whiz until they turn into creamy goodness. You can amp it up with peanut butter and chocolate sauce, or find more ideas here.
15. Old bananas + extra zucchini = the ultimate produce-dump cake.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉