5. Cauliflower can get along very well with meat.
6. But it can also put meat straight out of a job.
7. Serving an entire roasted cauliflower for dinner is the ultimate vegetarian BAMF move.
8. Steak with potatoes? How about cauliflower steak on a delightful cloud of more cauliflower.
That’s the Tree of Life right there, bro.
10. And as you probably know, cauliflower blends up into dreamy, creamy soups.
Recipe: Roasted Cauliflower & Coconut Milk Soup with Spicy Oil (scroll down for the recipe in English)
12. Once the cauliflower’s blitzed, you’re halfway to a wok full of yummy fried “rice”…
Don’t expect it to taste the same as rice rice, just expect it to taste good.
17. Like, SERIOUS burgers.
Recipe: Red Lentil Cauliflower Burger with Chipotle Habañero Mayo (Vegan)
21. Swap in c-flower for half the potatoes when you’re mashing and everyone will be healthier (but none the wiser).
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸