1. Creamy Vegan Garlic Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes
The sauce is a simple flour-thickened bechamel made with almond milk. Get the recipe.
2. Vegetable Mac & Cheeze
Blending potatoes and carrots into the sauce is a sneaky way to have your mac and be healthy, too. Get the recipe.
3. Vegan Stuffed Shells
A lot of similar recipes use tofu for a filling, but this version adds cashew cream as well. The results are creamy enough to convince even hardened carnivores. Get the recipe.
4. Cauliflower Fettucine Alfredo
Never underestimate the power of the ‘flower. Get the recipe.
5. Vegan Green Chili Mac & Cheese
The magic of cashews + nutritional yeast = creamy deliciousness AND tons of protein. Get the recipe.
7. Vegan Lasagna
No cheese necessary: the “ricotta” filling is a zingy blend of tofu, herbs, nutritional yeast and lemon. Get the recipe.
10. Creamy Vegan Butternut Squash Linguine with Fried Sage
GET IN MY MOUTH ALREADY. Get the recipe.
12. Vegan Mac & Cheese with Peas
13. Ginger Coconut Green Linguine
14. Garlicky White Bean Pasta “Faux-Fredo” with Kale Pesto
I’m not sure there’s anything more I could ask for from a pasta. Get the recipe.
15. Sweet Potato Linguine Alfredo
Sweet p’s and cashew cream make a great team. Get the recipe.
16. Vegan Stuffed Shells with Roasted Eggplant
You can either use a brand of dairy-free “mozzarella” or just stick with eggplant and tofu to keep the filling simple. Get the recipe.
17. “Hurry Up” Vegan Alfredo with Basil
Plenty of sassy seasonings like lemon, mustard, paprika, and nutmeg make this sauce definitively un-bland. Try blending in roasted red peppers to mix it up. Get the recipe.
18. Vegan Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
If you can find yellow cauliflower (sometimes called “cheddar cauliflower,” appropriately), it makes this dish extra pretty.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›