1. Classic Chocolate Mousse
Mousse, mousse, sure to seduce,
eat it today and enhance your caboose!
2. Chocolate Frosted Raised Doughnuts with Potato Chips
Now that’s a STACK AND A HALF. Get the recipe.
4. Chocolate on Chocolate Tart with Maple Almonds
You be the crust, I’ll be the filling. Get the recipe.
5. Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake
6. Chocolate Hazelnut Linzer Hearts
Guaranteed to melt all varieties hearts. Get the recipe.
7. Mini Chocolate and Strawberry Layer Cakes for Two
Very effective for wooing, as long as your Valentine’s heart doesn’t explode from the cuteness. Get the recipe.
8. Triple-Chocolate Pudding
Because single-chocolate pudding is for wimps. Get the recipe.
9. Darkest Chocolate Cake with Red Wine Glaze
10. Chocolate Truffles with Sea Salt
A little sweet and a little salty, like every good relationship. Get the recipe.
11. Marshmallow-Filled Molten Chocolate Cakes with Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
Let’s try to keep the questionable jokes to a minimum here. Get the recipe.
12. Salted Caramel Six-Layer Chocolate Cake
Hello up there! Get the recipe.
13. Cabernet Chocolate Truffles
Party on the outside, boozy on the inside. Get the recipe.
14. Raspberry-Filled Molten Chocolate Cupcakes
SURPRISE! Get the recipe.
15. Chocolate Strawberry Nutella Cake
Strawberries, Nutella, and cake: three things only a monster couldn’t love. Get the recipe.
16. Chocolate Valentine Cookies
The kind of conversation (hearts) you want to be having. Get the recipe.
17. Salted Nutella Tarts
One for you, one for me. Maybe two for me. Get the recipe.
18. Dark Chocolate Fudge Merlot Cupcakes
The thing about the chocolate + wine combo is that it never really gets old. Get the recipe.
19. Chocolate Panna Cotta with Pumpkin Seed Brittle
For sophisticated types. Get the recipe.
20. Milk Chocolate Tart with Pretzel Crust
Chocolate, like most foods, is usually improved by the gratuitous addition of pretzels. Get the recipe.
21. Heart-Shaped Cookie Dough Truffles
<3 <3 <3 Get the recipe.
23. Chocolate Coconut Sundaes with Macadamia Nut Caramel
For those who are trying to play it cool. Get the recipe.
24. Thomas Keller’s Chocolate Soufflé
Way easier to make than you think, but you don’t have to tell anyone else that. Get the recipe.
25. Bourbon Caramel Almond Butter Cups
Like giving someone a bag of Reese’s, except you actually tried. Get the recipe.
26. Chocolate Soufflé Cake
Because imperfection is sexy. Get the recipe.