1. Peach Bourbon Lemonade Ice Pops
Everything that’s beautiful about summer, conveniently frozen onto a stick. Get the recipe.
2. Mint Julep Ice Pops
Oh man, I NEED to dive into that beautiful icy pile of pops. Get the recipe.
3. Boozy Red, White, and Blueberry Cheesecake Pops
Not even sure how this is possible, but I. Want. IN. Get the recipe.
4. Tropical Tequila Sunrise Ice Pops
If you’ve got a pineapple, tequila, and some grenadine. Get the recipe.
5. Cherry Lambic Cream Ice Pops
A fruity lambic beer is the perfect complement to fruity…fruit. Get the recipe.
6. Kiwi Moscato Ice Pops
Truly trendsetting. Get the recipe.
7. Bourbon Butterscotch Latte Poptails
You had me at latté. No, wait, you had me at butterscotch. NOPE, wait, I got it: You had me at bourbon. Get the recipe.
8. Campari Citrus Ice Pops
9. Cucumber, Ginger, and Gin Ice Pops
Maximum summer coolness. Get the recipe.
10. Watermelon Margarita Poptails
So effing cute, with that little lime slice. Get the recipe.
11. Pimm’s Cup Ice Pops
Pimm’s, if you haven’t had it, is a rather delicious British aperitif (served with ginger soda, cucumber, and fruit). Get the recipe.
12. Watermelon-Mint Tequila Ice Pops
Watermelon is the kind of fruit that’s basically begging to be made into a pop. Get the recipe.
13. Mudslide Ice Pops
Vodka, Kahlua, and Baileys make a creamy vanilla base MUCH more interesting. Get the recipe.
14. Sex on the Beach Poptails
Pineapple, raspberry, and pomegranate are getting it ON in here. Get the recipe.
15. Paloma Ice Pops
Tequila and grapefruit, together forever at last. Get the recipe.
17. Raspberry Caipirinha Ice Pops
This recipe calls for kumquats, but if you swap them out for plain old orange juice, I won’t tell a soul. Get the recipe.
19. French 75 Ice Pops
Nothing can go wrong when gin, lemon, and champagne are involved. Get the recipe.
20. Summer White Wine And Fruit Ice Pops
So pretty — this could work with any (small) fruit you have around. Recipe here.
21. Papaya Breeze Ice Pops
If you have a bottle of rosé wine lying around, this is exactly what to do with it. Get the recipe.
22. Baileys Poptails
We’re talking Irish coffee in sweet, sweet popsicle format. Get the recipe.
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›