1. Here is the original tweet captured on Twitter:
2. The York Regional Police department replied to Sunith Baheerathan’s tweet:
3. After the police department shared Baheerathan’s tweet he sent the following tweets captured by Canadian Press on Storify:
4. Mr. Lube even took to Twitter to reply back to the York Regional Police department:
5. Baheerathan confirmed he was terminated from Mr. Lube in Toronto and joked he will be “on Jimmy Kimmel soon.” He later deleted his Twitter account.
(h/t to my man Steve Streza for the post idea)