1. Here is the original tweet captured on Twitter:
2. The York Regional Police department replied to Sunith Baheerathan’s tweet:
York Regional Police
Awesome! Can we come too? MT @Sunith_DB8R Any dealers in Vaughan wanna make a 20sac chop? Come to Keele/Langstaff Mr. Lube, need a spliff./ Via
3. After the police department shared Baheerathan’s tweet he sent the following tweets captured by Canadian Press on Storify:
4. Mr. Lube even took to Twitter to reply back to the York Regional Police department:
@YRP Thank you to the York Regional Police for your help and great work. The matter has now been handled./ Via
5. Baheerathan confirmed he was terminated from Mr. Lube in Toronto and joked he will be “on Jimmy Kimmel soon.” He later deleted his Twitter account.
(h/t to my man Steve Streza for the post idea)
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️