4. Caramelized Bacon With Brown Sugar and Sriracha
If this isn’t a holy trinity, I don’t know what is. Get the recipe.
12. Toasted Sriracha Honey Almonds
Coat almonds in honey, Sriracha, olive oil, and salt — then toast away. Get the recipe.
18. Grilled Lobster Tails with Sriracha Butter
For fancy times. Get the recipe.
26. Sriracha-Mexican Lime Donuts
The spicy Sriracha-infused batter balances out the sweet and tangy glaze. Get the recipe.
27. Sriracha-Banana Fritters
A painted masterpiece, truly. Get the recipe.
* Bonus: Sriracha Salt
Like I said: It can go on everything. Get the recipe.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸