1. Avocado Toast With Eggs and Sriracha
The best part of waking up is, quite obviously, Sriracha. Get the recipe.
2. Sweet Potato and Endive Hash With Sriracha Buttermilk Sauce
So bright, and so right. Get the recipe.
3. Sriracha Veggie Frittata
Sriracha is whisked directly into the eggs. Get the recipe.
4. Caramelized Bacon With Brown Sugar and Sriracha
If this isn’t a holy trinity, I don’t know what is. Get the recipe.
5. Watermelon Salad With Sriracha Vinaigrette
Sweet and spicy. Get the recipe.
6. Sriracha Chex Mix
Sriracha is mixed with melted butter, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, then poured over Chex Mix and baked in the oven. Get the recipe.
7. Sriracha Bacon-Wrapped Onion Rings
I’ll never eat regular onion rings again. Get the recipe.
8. Hot Dogs With Srirachup
Ketchup’s feisty cousin. Get the recipe.
9. Spicy Sriracha Popcorn
So simple: Sriracha butter + popcorn. Get the recipe.
10. Buffalo Sriracha Hummus
This recipe makes a delicious (and easy!) homemade hummus, but if you just want to add Sriracha to the store-bought stuff, I fully support that too. Get the recipe.
11. Sriracha Fridge Pickles
Tangy. Crispy. (And beautiful, no?) Get the recipe.
12. Toasted Sriracha Honey Almonds
Coat almonds in honey, Sriracha, olive oil, and salt — then toast away. Get the recipe.
13. Sriracha Garlic Bread
Topped with grated pecorino or Parmesan. Get the recipe.
15. Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Sriracha-Honey Drizzle
Not a fan of Brussels sprouts? Try them like this. Get the recipe.
16. Grilled Cheese with Avocado and Sriracha
Better known as The Morning After Sandwich. Get the recipe.
17. Slow Cooker Honey-Sriracha Chicken
Slow cookers and Sriracha: These are a few of my favorite things. Get the recipe.
18. Grilled Lobster Tails with Sriracha Butter
For fancy times. Get the recipe.
20. Beer-Battered Fish Tacos With Sriracha Mayo
Sriracha mayo = also great on burgers. Get the recipe.
21. Sriracha Shrimp and Quinoa
All you need for the shrimp marinade: Sriracha, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. Get the recipe.
22. Sriracha Mac ‘N’ Cheese
Or perfection on a plate, basically. Get the recipe.
23. Sriracha Bloody Mary
25. Strawberry-Sriracha Margarita
For an extra kick, line the rim with salt and a pinch of chili powder. Get the recipe.
26. Sriracha-Mexican Lime Donuts
The spicy Sriracha-infused batter balances out the sweet and tangy glaze. Get the recipe.
27. Sriracha-Banana Fritters
A painted masterpiece, truly. Get the recipe.
28. Chocolate Sriracha Ice Cream
Srirachocolate. Get the recipe.
* Bonus: Sriracha Salt
Like I said: It can go on everything. Get the recipe.