1. Three-Ingredient Strawberry Tarts
Just puff pastry + strawberries + sugar. (Add three more simple ingredients — white wine, balsamic, and honey — to make a deceptively fancy glaze.) Get the recipe.
2. Nutella Cream Pastry Puff
Normally I’m against mixing anything with Nutella because it’s ~already perfect~. But I’ll make an exception for Cool Whip, if only because the creamy combo makes it that much easier to pile spoonfuls into these puffs. Get the recipe.
3. Cinnamon Roll Twists
Total time from package to plate? 20 minutes. Get the recipe.
5. Three-Ingredient Nutella Croissants
Plain croissants just seem so wrong now. Get the recipe.
6. Peach Tart with Goat Cheese and Honey
Goat cheese and pepper make these a bit more savory — but if people can eat breakfast for dinner, I can eat these for dessert. Get the recipe.
7. Summer Berry Tart
I pledge allegiance / to the tart… Get the recipe.
8. Candy Bar Bites
Filed under: Delicious Ways To Use Leftover Halloween Candy. Get the recipe.
9. Raspberry Palmiers
Impossibly easy: Just pastry + raspberries + brown sugar. Get the recipe.
10. Pastry Tart with Nutella and Chopped Hazelnuts
A dessert of true beauty, no? Get the recipe.
11. Puff Pastry Cornucopias with Pumpkin-Coconut Mousse
12. Lemon Berry Napoleons
Done in 20 minutes, with six (simple!) ingredients. Get the recipe.
13. Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pastry Puffs
The filling — softened cream cheese + powdered sugar + cinnamon — also doubles as an easy DIY frosting for cupcakes. Get the recipe.
15. Apple Pie Fries
With a side of vanilla ice cream, preferably. Get the recipe.
17. Puff Pastry Donuts with Cinnamon Sugar Glaze
1) Deep fry these on the stovetop in a large pot. 2) Glaze. 3) Devour. Get the recipe.
18. Easy Berry Cheesecake Tart
Berry nice, you guys. Berry nice. Get the recipe.