1. Three-Ingredient Strawberry Tarts
Just puff pastry + strawberries + sugar. (Add three more simple ingredients — white wine, balsamic, and honey — to make a deceptively fancy glaze.) Get the recipe.
2. Nutella Cream Pastry Puff
Normally I’m against mixing anything with Nutella because it’s ~already perfect~. But I’ll make an exception for Cool Whip, if only because the creamy combo makes it that much easier to pile spoonfuls into these puffs. Get the recipe.
5. Three-Ingredient Nutella Croissants
Plain croissants just seem so wrong now. Get the recipe.
8. Candy Bar Bites
Filed under: Delicious Ways To Use Leftover Halloween Candy. Get the recipe.
11. Puff Pastry Cornucopias with Pumpkin-Coconut Mousse
18. Easy Berry Cheesecake Tart
Berry nice, you guys. Berry nice. Get the recipe.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.