1. Chocolate Raspberry Fig Smoothie
Oh YUM. Figs? In a smoothie? Yaaass. Cook Republic’s recipe also includes cashews, paprika, and maple syrup. Intrigued? Get the full recipe here.
2. Vegan Piña Colada Smoothie
This is one of those genius ideas that makes you go, “Why didn’t I think of that?” The more adventurous could add rum. Just sayin’. Get the full recipe at Foodie With Family.
3. Vegan Green Tea Chia Smoothie
Mom Foodie’s combo of banana, matcha powder, and chia seeds packs this treat with 10 grams of fiber. Get the full recipe here.
4. Chamomile, Strawberry, and Quinoa Smoothie
Didn’t even realize you could use quinoa to thicken a smoothie. Duly noted. Get the full recipe at Aprons and Sneakers.
5. Tart Cherry “Revitalizer” Smoothie
This blend by Averie Cooks involves tart cherries and coconut water (which makes this sort of like a zingy sports drink). Get the full recipe here.
6. Chocolate Strawberry Almond Protein Smoothie
This has got a whole bunch of oils, seeds, nibs, and whatever healthy what have yous. Basically, it’s liquid health. Get the recipe The Healthy Family and Home.
7. Gingered Plum Smoothie
Almond butter, beets, and coconut manna go into this very, very pretty smoothie. Get the full recipe at Grant Us the Luxury.
8. Cashew, Mango, and Blueberry Smoothie
Oats and meaty nuts make give this breakfast-perfect smoothie a great consistency. Get the recipe at Cook Republic.
9. Apple Pie Shake
If you can attempt to recreate a pie in liquid form, I’m all for it. Get the full recipe at Milking Almonds.
10. Creamy Coconut and Pomegranate Smoothie
Pomegranate is another ingredient you wouldn’t necessarily think to use in your blender. (Oh and there are hidden greens in this one, sneaking in a dose of vitamins.) Get the full recipe at With Food + Love.
11. Key Lime Pie Smoothie
Oh hell to the yes. Get the full recipe at Vegan Sparkles.
12. Honeydew Almond Milk Smoothie
There are just three ingredients in the melon-y, nutty beverage. Get the recipe at Tasty Yummies.
13. Vegan Mango Lassi
Guess what gives this lassi its creamy texture. Seriously… guess. OK, fine. It’s WHITE BEANS. (!!!!) Get the full recipe at Melomeals.
14. Pumpkin Chai Breakfast Smoothie
It’s like a creamy, frosty tea/pie. Brilliant. Get the full recipe at The Sweet Life.
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. ›