1. What Have Our Butts Said Lately?
Here are just some of the butt tweets we dismissed as merely drunk (or otherwise poorly thought out) tweets. But what if they weren’t??? ARE WE IGNORING OUR BUTTS?
4. Our butts have a question, but they’re nervous about asking it.
7. Our butts are learning the alphabet just one letter at a time like the rest of us.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️