2. A massive tornado touched down in Nebraska just after 8 p.m. CT Tuesday. Local media reported that the storm damaged at least two farmsteads near the village of Coleridge.
6. The massive tornado formed from a storm cell that minutes earlier was seen with smaller, multiple vortices.
11. The group had a close encounter with the tornado but was able to escape safely. It was not immediately clear how extensive the damage was or if the storm produced any injuries.
13. Other chasers captured the storm from a safer distance.
16. A series of tornadoes remained on the ground in nearly the same area for more than two hours. The Omaha World-Herald said that several additional tornadoes were also spotted in the region Tuesday evening.
21. The tornadoes touched down just an hour away from Pilger, where a pair of tornadoes killed two people and leveled the town Monday.
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- Super Bowl 50 recap: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑