No one likes angry political Facebook rants. They are useless.
So instead of posting angry political rants, everyone should just post recipes. It would make the Internet more useful.
For example: Arguing tax policy with Facebook friends is a useless thing to do.
1. But a recipe for pepperoni pizza macaroni and cheese would be useful.
Uninformed post-election analysis status updates: completely useless.
Recipe for spinach prosciutto and mozzarella stuffed pork tenderloin: very useful.
Writing out a lengthy paragraph to accompany an Onion article you didn’t realize was parody is not only useless, but dumb.
2. But a recipe for chicken parmesean meatloaf muffins is useful and great.
3. Recipe for red velvet cheesecake cookies: useful.
Decrying America’s descent into socialism might make you feel better, but it’s useless.
4. But a recipe for oven-baked sweet potato fries could also make you feel better and it’s useful.
However, if you’re going to post a political rant anyways, you can always make it useful by putting a recipe in the middle.
5. Because not everyone appreciates your political opinions, but everyone appreciates onions sautéed in butter and stirred in garlic.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›