1. Eating mac ‘n’ cheese.
2. Eating deep-fried turkey.
4. Eating a cheeseburger made of Krispy Kreme donuts.
5. Eating peach cobbler.
7. Eating a burger.
8. Eating buttered biscuits.
9. Eating cookies.
10. Eating baked sweet potato balls.
11. Eating an éclair.
12. Eating more éclair.
13. Eating a caramel apple.
14. Eating a chocolate dipped donut.
15. Eating a cookie sandwich?
16. Eating a buttered waffle with chili and sour cream on top.
17. Eating a sandwich made of lasagna and garlic bread.
Happy Thanksgiving, Paula Deen. Please chew slowly.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›