1. 92% of Americans celebrate Christmas.
2. Among those who celebrate Christmas, nearly a third say Christmas is more of a cultural holiday than a religious holiday.
3. The older people are, the more likely they are to celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday.
4. People did more to celebrate Christmas when they were kids.
5. Most people look forward to spending time with family and friends.
6. Not nearly enough people hate the crowds while shopping.
7. The chance someone will buy gifts for friends or family goes up the more money people make, unless they make more than $100,000, then it actually goes down just a little bit.
8. Being a parent increases the likelihood someone will put up a Christmas tree or send out Christmas cards.
9. Parents in their 30s and 40s are more likely to have children who believe in Santa than parents in their 20s.
See the full results of the survey here.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!