1. New England Lobster Rolls with Lemon Chive Mayonnaise
Lemony, herby mayonnaise meets diced lobster inside buttery, toasted buns. Get the recipe on Food52.
2. Spicy Shrimp
The caramelized sweetness balances the kick of the sriracha, bringing sugar and spice to a whole new level. Get the recipe on Food52.
3. Pan Bagnat: Le French Tuna Salad Sandwich
This glorious riot of colors, flavors, and textures is the perfect solution to your brown bag lunch dilemma. Get the recipe on Food52.
4. Dad’s Favorite Seafood Stew
This stew tastes of the sea — if the sea was delicately perfumed with tomatoes, aromatics, and herbs. Get the recipe on Food52.
5. Mussels for One (or Two)
Bursting with all the flavors that pair well with mussels, this dinner-for-one epitomizes treating yo’self. Get the recipe on Food52.
6. Seared Scallops with Spring Onion and Tarragon Cream
A mindblowingly caramelized crust is what makes these scallops perfect. Get the recipe on Food52.
7. Lobster Diavolo
This dish has a fresh, juicy tang of summer tomatoes and fiery heat from the chilis. Get the recipe on Food52.
8. Le Bernardin’s Crispy-Skinned Fish
A simple recipe with a deliciously crisp end product. This fish fillet is good enough for Kanye. Get the recipe on Food52.
9. Grilled (or Broiled) Oysters with a Sriracha Lime Butter
We think this crazy butter would also be pretty great on clams, fish, shrimp, crab, and pretty much any other sea dweller. Get the recipe on Food52.
10. Crispy Coconut Kale with Roasted Salmon and Coconut Rice
Can’t seem to make healthy taste good? We’ve got you covered with lush roasted salmon and coconut kale. Get the recipe on Food52.
11. Sweet and Spicy Calamari
Fried calamari without the unnecessarily battered shell. Get the recipe on Food52.
12. Drunken Clams with Sausage
The rich, tarragon-infused broth is the perfect match for a crusty loaf of bread. Start dipping now. Get the recipe on Food52.
13. Whole Roasted Fish with Rosemary Potatoes
Season and oil a fish, bake it, and serve. Oh yeah, and then eat. Get the recipe on Food52.
14. Peruvian Ceviche
Let acid do the cooking for you. Get the recipe on Food52.
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️