1. Prince Harry, who recently returned from a deployment to Afghanistan, first visited Section 60 of Arlington National Cemetery, where veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are buried.
Captain Harry Wales wore his British Army ceremonial uniform of the Blues And Royals.
At Arlington National Cemetery Prince Harry will lay a wreath at this gravestone in memory of recent military losses
6. He left a wreath with a personal note by the grave of a soldier who died in Afghanistan.
#Prince #Harry pays tribute to fallen soldiers at Arlington National Cemetery
Prince Harry left this card after laying a wreath in Section 60 @ArlingtonNatl #princeharry
PHOTO: Prince Harry walks along graves at Section 60 Arlington National Cemetery via @AP
11. Prince Harry next visited the JFK memorial, to honor the 50th anniversary of the U.S. president’s death.
13. Finally, he laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown soldier.
The crowds are gathering in anticipation of the arrival of #PrinceHarry @ArlingtonNatl
14. The color guard had to fight adoring throngs of people to make their way to the wreath laying cermony.
The Army Full Honors Wreath Laying Ceremony has begun @ArlingtonNatl #princeharry
Harry’s wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier: ” In grateful memory of all those who have given their lives in the cause of freedom. “