1. The fight video was posted to WorldStarHipHop Thursday night:
Original Caption: “This Is Why You Don’t Do All That Talking & Pick A Wrong Fight: Girl Gets Rocked In Locker Room While Her Friends Watch Her Eat All The Punches!”
A video of a girl named Jaide getting beat up in her school locker room has gone viral on Twitter, with #Jaide trending Friday morning. The clip begins with Jaide calling another girl in a corner a “b*tch” while a group of teenage girls — including the girl filming the whole thing — laugh and tease the blank-faced recipient of the bulling.
As the camera rolls, Jaide dances closer to the silent girl in the corner as the group laughs and taunt her about how close Jaide is getting to her. One girl steps in and measures the distance between the bully and the victim with her feet. Jaide then asks the other girl, “If I touch you, will you hit me?” When she fails to respond, Jaide reaches out and touches her face, causing the other girl to finally snap and lash out with her fists.
As you can see in the video above, the fight does not go well for Jaide.
3. The Internet has already begun to respond to the #Jaide video:
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›