1. OK, I get it. The failings of the U.S. government are way more relevant to the average American than a possible deal with Iran. Nuclear weapons, shmuclear weapons.
2. And it’s hard to get people interested in a currency that they don’t use, especially when the dollar’s so strong.
3. And, let’s be real: The European Union’s always having some sort of financial problem.
4. It’s true that late-night TV hosts have more of an impact on the day-to-day lives of Americans than the economic recession. Right?
5. Hey, this was a year and a half before the attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi. Nobody cared about Libya then.
6. And let’s be honest, the rest of the world cares way more than America about the fact that Guantanamo Bay’s still open. That makes perfect sense.
7. But this seems like…something that people in the U.S. should be reading.
8. And this is just feels…wrong.
11. To be fair, China’s rise to economic superpower is totally not something that’s going to impact America’s future.
12. Same thing with Russia’s growing power.
13. And do Americans really care that she was under house arrest for 15 years?
14. OK, people in the U.S. care a lot about religious issues.
17. Las Vegas is super cool, who needs to be informed about global health crises?
18. Speaking of informed, do you know who this guy is? Neither do most Americans.
19. But all of these cover changes can’t hold a candle to what is unquestionably the most egregious example of all.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!