1. At the Republican primary debate in New Hampshire, Mitt Romney hinted at GIFs to come.
3. The Republican primary provided the Internet with lots of immature GIFs. (THANK YOU, GOD.)
8. Herman Cain’s lady friends almost made us forget about the 9-9-9 plan.
11. Obama hugging Gabby Giffords at the State of the Union was basically demanded by everyone on Twitter.
20. The Obama/Romney debates marked the moment when the Internet started taking election GIFs seriously.
26. Mitt Romney didn’t win this debate but he definitely got a CUTE badge.
Contact Dorsey Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.