1. Martha Stewart’s Gazpacho
We begin, of course, with the classic. Recipe here.
2. Yellow Tomato and Corn Gazpacho
A sunnier version. Recipe here.
3. Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho Soup
Things are starting to get wild. Recipe here.
6. Chilled Cucumber Soup with Fresh Herbs
Ingredients are basic, procedure is easy, and using ice means you don’t even have to wait for it to chill. Beautiful. Recipe here.
8. Simple and Easy Raw Cucumber Soup
The best kind of recipe: Just throw everything in a blender and hit the button. Recipe here.
9. Moroccan Carrot Summer Soup
Also works at room temperature if you don’t feel like waiting. Recipe here.
10. Mango Gazpacho with Quick Pickled Shrimp
About a gazillion ingredients but WORTH IT. Recipe here.
14. Salmorejo (Spanish Chilled Tomato Soup)
A decent, cost effective alternative to actually going to Spain this summer. Recipe here.
15. White Gazpacho “Ajo Blanco”
Almonds, grapes, honey, and yogurt make for one very different kind of gazpacho. Recipe here.
17. Heirloom Gazpacho with Edible Flowers
I mean, why NOT put flowers in your soup? Recipe here.
18. Yogurt Soup with Cucumbers and Walnuts
Finally, the yogurt gets a chance in the spotlight. Recipe here.
19. Cherry Gazpacho
Walking the fine line between gazpacho and smoothie. Recipe here.
20. Chilled Tomato Peach Soup
If you’re not ready for all-peach soup, ease yourself in with this version. Recipe here.
21. Summer Borscht
As the Lithuanians say, “Don’t laugh when your neighbors oven is on fire.” Bring him some cold soup instead. Recipe here.
22. Gwyneth Paltrow’s Corn Vichyssoise
Because if GP says to make a soup, you make the soup. Recipe here.