4. Gluten-Free, Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
Basically you just throw everything into a bowl, mix, spread in a pan, and wait for it to firm up. Store in the freezer and pull ‘em out before your kid runs out the door. Place in hand. Smile with the knowledge your child is getting a healthy breakfast. Recipe here.
12. Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas
The eggs, cheese, and beans make this a seriously protein-filled breakfast option, perfect for starting a big day. Make them in advance, freeze, and pop in the microwave in the morning for something quick, tasty, and completely satisfying. Recipe here.
19. Gluten-Free Mexican Mini Quiches
The perfect way to use up your leftover chicken from dinner, you can prep these little guys in less than 10 minutes, stick them in the oven, and take care of other important business during the 30 minutes they’re cooking. Recipe here.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.