1. French Toast With Berries
Looks and tastes decadent, but the whole grain bread, cottage cheese, and fresh berries mean you’re doing more than just your taste buds a favor. (Pro tip: Using freshly baked bread instead of the processed, packaged kind makes all the difference.) Recipe here.
19. Balsamic Onion and Potato Frittata
You don’t need a recipe to make a frittata, but this one proves you also don’t need cheese. (BTW, dsp stands for “dessertspoon” and 1 is the equivalent of 2 teaspoons.) If you want something cheesy but still healthy, try a goat cheese frittata — goat cheese is delicious and creamy but not as high in calories or fat as hard cheeses.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.