2. Savory Bread Pudding with Prosciutto and Gruyere
3. Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
Sure, it’s a little decadent for the AM, but once upon a time, someone decided that cinnamon rolls were an appropriate breakfast food. And we all lived happily ever after. Recipe here.
4. Glazed Donut Bread Pudding
For anyone with the willpower to not eat all the donuts immediately. Recipe here.
5. Strata with Mushroom, Sweet Potato, and Bacon
Strata = fancy word for a savory bread pudding. Recipe here.
6. Blood Orange, Chocolate, and Salted Pistachio Rye Bread Pudding
If you don’t think rye has any business being dessert, now would be the time to reconsider. Recipe here.
7. Sour Cream and Chive Biscuit Bread Pudding
Biscuits are best straight out of the oven, but that’s no reason not to repurpose the leftovers. Recipe here.
8. Waffle Bread Pudding with Strawberry Sauce
Think of all that custard trapped inside the waffle squares. Recipe here.
9. Sweet Corn Bread Pudding
A twist on traditional cornbread, made with cornmeal, creamed corn, and an old baguette. Recipe here.
10. Bagel Pudding with Prunes and Raisins
A restaurant-worthy dish to make on a Sunday morning when you’re not up for braving brunch crowds. Recipe here.
11. Pork Sausage Bread Pudding with Aged Gouda and Sundried Tomato
12. Brioche Nutella Bread Pudding
Nutella will never get old. Recipe here.
13. Bacon Bread Pudding with Tomato Jam
Yes, tomato jam is absolutely within your kitchen skill set. Recipe here.
16. Roasted Garlic and Leek Savory Bread Pudding
Sometimes, simple is best. Recipe here.
17. Coconut, Banana, and Lime Bread Pudding
Betcha didn’t think stale bread could be so exotic. Recipe here.
18. Artichoke, Spinach and Goat Cheese Strata
You could have an artichoke, spinach, and goat cheese salad for lunch. OR, you could bake those things with bread, eggs, and cream. Totally up to you. Recipe here.
20. Roasted Cherry Tomato, Corn, and Cilantro Bread Pudding
Quick, while these vegetables are still in season. Recipe here.
22. Boozy Baked French Toast
Put it together at night, then bake it in the morning and you have the easiest brunch dish ever. Recipe here.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️