1. Tequila-Soaked Watermelon Wedges
2. Tequila-Battered Onion Rings With Honey-Lime Yogurt Sauce
I’ll die happy knowing that these are out there somewhere. Recipe here.
3. Mexican Hot Chocolate with Tequila and Cayenne Pepper
4. Grilled Corn with Tequila-Lime Butter
I know this is nothing remarkable, it just makes me so damn happy. Recipe here.
5. Ocean Margarita Jelly Shots
That’s British for “Jell-O Shots,” in case you were confused. Recipe here.
6. Coconut Lime Mahi Mahi Tacos with Tequila-Soaked Watermelon Salsa
8. Margarita Cupcakes with Tequila Glaze and Lime Frosting
Who says you can’t have your cake and drink it, too? Recipe here.
The margarita’s grapefruit-flavored cousin. Recipe here.
12. Margarita Meltaways
I can’t vouch for how effective these cookies are as a chaser, but I can tell you that they are delicious on their own. Recipe here.
13. Tequila Lime Flank Steak Fajita Salad with Chili Lime Vinaigrette
14. Chocolate Margarita
Not sure why this is called a margarita, since it’s essentially a White Russian with tequila instead of vodka, plus chocolate syrup and a crushed Oreo rim, but I’m not one to hold a grudge against booze or chocolate. Recipe here.
15. 10-MInute Tequila Lime Shrimp
If you like shrimp, you have no excuse not to make this for dinner tonight. Recipe here.
16. Strawberry Margarita Jell-O Shots
Believe it or not, the combination of fresh strawberries, Jell-O, and booze is wonderfully reminiscent of a Fruit Gusher. Recipe here.
17. Coco Piña Margarita
Two perfect summer cocktails in one. Recipe here.
18. Queso Fundido al Tequila
Because no celebration is complete without some kind of scoop-able cheese. Recipe here.
19. Margarita Cookies with Salty-Sweet Tequila Glaze
20. Tipsy Grapefruit Salad
Eating five servings of fruits and vegetables a day is easy when those fruits and vegetables are drunk. Recipe here.
21. Avocado Chili Brownies topped with Avocado Tequila Ice Cream
22. Tequila Lime Chicken Sandwiches with Guacamole and Chipotle Mayo
This is the responsible way to have booze for dinner. Recipe here.
24. Slow Cooker Tequila Lime Chili
Who knew tequila could be so… cozy. Recipe here.
25. Tomato and Tequila
Sort of like a Bloody Maria, but lighter and with more of a kick. Recipe here.
28. Spicy Drunken Salsa
This one’s got tequila and Negra Modelo, for double the fun. Recipe here.