1. Best-Ever Barbecued Ribs
Store-bought barbecue sauce is totally fine here, so get a bottle of your favorite and get cooking! Recipe here.
4. Mahogany-Glazed Spareribs
No, there isn’t any wood involved. Mahogany refers to the deep brown color that the soy-chili glaze turns when it’s grilled. Recipe here.
5. Sticky Asian Pork Ribs
This recipe calls for “pork loin ribs” which is just another name for baby back ribs. Recipe here.
6. Margarita-Glazed Baby Back Ribs
Tequila makes everything better, and this recipe uses it twice; first in the marinade, then again in the glaze. Recipe here.
7. Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs
Set it, forget it, then go outside and soak up the end of summer knowing that when you get home, THERE WILL BE RIBS. Recipe here.
8. Memphis-Style Dry Spareribs
“Dry” is a little bit of a misnomer — every time you bit into one of these, the fat from the rib gushes out and combines with the dry rub, and everything is perfect. Recipe here.
9. Hoisin and Ginger Spareribs
There are a lot of flavors here, but the ginger really comes through and keeps everything fresh. Recipe here.
10. Barbecued Beef Back Ribs
Just like the classic, saucy baby back ribs, but with beef instead. Recipe here.
11. Asian Beef Ribs
This recipe, which calls for apple butter, is the perfect way to transition from summer to fall food. If you don’t have apple butter, you can use applesauce and add a little bit of extra sugar. Recipe here.
12. Smoky Beef Ribs with Sriracha Barbecue Beer Sauce
13. Grilled Beef Ribs with Smoky-Sweet Barbecue Sauce
14. Texas-Style Beef RIbs
Everything is bigger in Texas, which in this case (and in most cases) is a good thing. Recipe here.
15. Korean Grilled Flanken Ribs
“Flanken cut” ribs are thinly sliced short ribs that are cut against the bone, so that each strip has multiple pieces of rib bone from different ribs. It’s a way to make short ribs — which are usually braised, since they’re so big — more manageable and quicker to cook on the grill. Recipe here.
16. Smoked Beef Ribs with Cherry Jalapeno BBQ Sauce
If you have a yard, it’s totally worth getting a smoker to use year-round for cooking meat, fish, and even vegetables. And these sweet, meaty beef ribs are a foolproof way to try it out. Recipe here.
17. Tandoori Lamb Ribs
These are just all kinds of “YES!” Recipe here.
18. Sticky, Spicy Lamb Ribs
Asian spices and a little bit of fish sauce set these perfectly roasted, slightly funky ribs apart. Recipe here.
19. Tex-Mex Braised Lamb Ribs
By the time these come out of the oven, they’re perfectly tender and falling off the bone. Recipe here.
20. Grilled Lamb Ribs with Chimichurri
Rich, crispy-on-the-outside lamb is brightened up with herb-filled chimichurri sauce. Recipe here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›