2. Roasted Pacific Cod with Olives and Lemon
Partially submerge a cod filet in wine, add lemon zest and olives, then throw the whole thing in the oven for 20 minutes. Proof that cooking fish at home does not have to be intimidating. Recipe here.
3. Herb-Roasted Salmon with Fingerling Potatoes
Meat and potatoes, reinvented. Recipe here.
4. Tilapia and Quinoa with Feta and Cucumber
The fish/cheese combination can be tricky. Here, the feta adds tang to the cucumber quinoa, which compliments the tilapia perfectly. Recipe here.
5. Quick Fish Stew with Tomatoes, Ginger, and Potatoes
Stewing fish is nothing like stewing tough cuts of meat. Here, flaky white fish is simmered quickly in super flavorful liquid, then served with boiled potatoes. Recipe here.
6. Parchment Poached Salmon with Thyme and Oranges
7. Pan-Fried Cod with Mustard Caper Sauce
9. Shallot-and-Lime-Marinated Fish Tacos with Cabbage
Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you have to eat soup all the time. Recipe here.
10. Honey-Mustard-Glazed Salmon Steaks
In the summer, cook this sweet, tangy salmon dish on the grill. In colder months, just use a grill pan on the stove top. Recipe here.
11. Cornmeal Crusted Fish Sticks
If you have kids, I admit that pan-seared bass might be a hard sell. These fish sticks, though? Totally kid-approved. Recipe here.
12. Swordfish Puttanesca
If you chop your garlic, olives, and sardines while the fish is cooking, you could actually have this on the table in 15 minutes. Recipe here.
13. Farfalle Pasta with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese
Is it cheating to use smoked salmon? I don’t know, but after you taste this brunch-inspired pasta dish, you won’t care. Recipe here.
19. Chilean Sea Bass with Peanuts and Herbs
Starting your fish in a pan on the stovetop and finishing it in the oven ensures even cooking and super crispy, delicious skin. Recipe here.
20. Catfish Sandwiches with Creole Mayonnaise
21. Butter-Basted Halibut Steaks with Capers
10-minute fish, 2-minute sauce. Recipe here.
22. Coriander-Crusted Tuna with Black Bean Salsa
Mix your salad before you start cooking the tuna. Because, once that fish hits the pan, it’ll be done in just four minutes. Recipe here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.