1. Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwiches
This one goes out to anyone who’s love of cereal is rivaled only by their love of sandwiches. Recipe here.
2. Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches
Eat your heart out, sad, spongy chocolate cookie/cake ice cream sandwich things. These babies are crispy, sugar coated, and fried. Recipe here.
3. Ice Cream Sundae Cookie Cups
I don’t know whether to be more excited by the chocolate chip cookie vessel, the magic shell, or the ice cream itself. Recipe here.
4. Vegan Chocolate Chip Blizzard
The Dairy Queen has been dethroned. Recipe here.
5. Chocolate-Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches
The only summer dessert messier than an ice cream sandwich is a s’more, so you might as well just combine the two and make things really interesting. Recipe here.
6. Crème Brûlée Ice Cream
Because the idea of a crème brûlée is awesome, but the cold, creamy texture of ice cream is far superior to goopy, gelatinous pudding. Recipe here.
7. Fudgy Brownie and Raspberry Ice Cream Sandwiches
As a staunch defender of the integrity of ice cream as something that actually contains cream, I would like to point out that this is actually a “Fudgy Brownie and Raspberry Sorbet Sandwich.” But also, I will admit that it looks pretty great. Recipe here.
8. Cake Batter Milkshakes
Ice cream + cake mix + milk. So, like, this is actually a cake batter milkshake, As in, you could probably bake it and it would become cake. Recipe here.
9. Chocolate-Dipped Ice Cream Tacos
A combination of my two favorite summer foods. Recipe here.
10. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches
These are essentially squares of cookie dough ice cream, heavy on the cookie dough (AKA the best part.) Oh, and you can eat them with your hands. Recipe here.
11. Grilled Peach Splits
Fruit is good for you. And ice cream is just… good. Recipe here.
12. Ritz Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches
Salt, sweet, and perfectly nostalgic. Recipe here.
13. Fried Ice Cream
The bad news is that you have to scoop the ice cream onto a tray, then be super patient while it re-freezes in the freezer. The good news is that none of that matters because it’s totally worth it. Recipe here.
14. Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
Someone looked at the box of Eggo waffles next to the ice cream in the freezer and thought, “Yes.” Recipe here.
15. Lucky Charms Blizzard
Ice cream and milk aren’t so dissimilar—hey, work with me—so don’t rule this out as a breakfast option. Recipe here.
16. Hazelnut, Nutella and Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches
Feel free to chime in with a way to improve these. Because I can’t think of anything. Recipe here.
17. Paleo Mint Chip Ice Cream
You know, if this is your jam. Recipe here.
18. Blueberry Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches
So seasonal! Except, I would eat them even if they weren’t Recipe here.
19. Vegan Layered Neapolitan Ice Cream
Because everyone deserves a good ice cream cake. Recipe here.
20. Ice Cream Truffles
Recommended serving size: MANY. Recipe here.
21. Krispie Ice Cream Desserts
I’ve always thought that rice krispies treats needed to chill out a little bit, you know? Recipe here.
22. Chocolate Ice Cream Puffs
Cream puffs are good in theory, but in reality can be a little bit lackluster. Not these. Recipe here.
24. Deep Dark Chocolate ice Cream on Pretzel Cones
25. Pie Crust Ice Cream Bowls
If you’re planning on making a stone fruit or berry pie this summer (recommend), be sure to make some extra dough. Recipe here.
27. Cherry Vanilla Coca-Cola Ice Cream Floats
Is there anything that brings back fonder memories than the perfect float? Recipe here.