1. Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
A crisper, crunchier alternative to classic (and still excellent) bacon-wrapped dates. Recipe here.
3. Cauliflower Feta Fritters with Pomegranate
They’re like the “mashed cauliflower” of latkes. Recipe here.
4. Gooey Baked Camembert
Or, save yourself any extra work and just bake the cheese right in the pretty wooden box it comes in. Recipe here.
5. Homemade Bagel Chips with Everything White Bean Hummus
8. Bruléed Pears with Prosciutto, Goat Cheese, and Cranberry Sauce
10. Harvest Crackers with Cranberries, Pecans, and Rosemary
Amp up that cheese plate. Recipe here.
12. Pomegranate Arancini with Goat Cheese Fonduta
Fried risotto balls with creamy goat cheese? Yes, please. Recipe here.
14. Baked Brie
Bake your cheese inside a delicious puff pastry shell. Recipe here.
17. Bacon-Wrapped Squash Bites
Butternut squash is perfectly in season. And bacon is always in season. Recipe here.
18. Chicken Liver Pâté with Sage, Apple, and Thyme
19. Potato Latkes with Cranberry Applesauce
20. Lamb and Harissa Sausage Rolls
NOT your average pigs in a blanket. Recipe here.
21. Herb and Walnut Pie Crust Leaves
Just when you thought pie crust couldn’t get any more perfect. Recipe here.
22. Italian Cheese Bread
Garlic is bread, but why not up your game a little bit? Recipe here.
24. Bacon-Wrapped Apricots Stuffed with Pistachios and Mozzarella
25. Butternut Squash, Cranberry, and Goat Cheese Crostini
27. 5-Ingredient Blue Cheese Gougeres
28. Smashed Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary and Parmesan
If you’ve never tried twice-cooked smashed potatoes, be warned that they are a TOTAL GAME CHANGER. Recipe here.
30. Loaded Mashed Potato Cakes
Because a food as perfect as mashed potatoes should be showcased as often as possible. Recipe here.
31. Beer-Pretzel Cheese Ball
33. Warm Gruyere, Bacon, and Caramelized Onion Dip
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.