1. Pimento Cheese Burger
2. Stone Fruit Salad with Lemon Lavander Syrup
Not all fruit salads have to be filled with cantaloupe. Recipe here.
3. Baby Potato Salad
Just potatoes, chives, and homemade mayo. Recipe here.
4. Antipasti Pasta Salad
Bonus: the leftovers are hearty enough to be a meal. Recipe here.
5. Bacon Bourbon BBQ Chicken Kebabs
6. Sour Cherry Pie
7. Bulgur Veggie Burgers with Lime Mayonnaise
No need for vegetarians to feel left out. This veggie burger is great because a) it’s not filled with all the unpronounceable ingredients that are in store-bought veggie burgers, and b) it’s sturdy enough to hold up on the grill. Recipe here.
8. The Best Macaroni Salad Ever
All-American, all the way. Recipe here.
9. Creamy Cucumber and Grilled Potato Salad
10. Moist and Fluffy Cornbread
Nothing sops up extra pools of barbecue sauce like perfectly sweet, buttery cornbread. Recipe here.
11. Classic Sangria
No need to reinvent the wheel; sangria should be boozy, fruity, and not too sweet. This recipe really nails it in its simplicity. Recipe here.
12. Grilled Corn Slaw with Tangy Lime Dressing
13. Grilled Turkey Burgers with Cheddar and Smoky Aioli
14. Mexican Street Corn with Lime Coconut Crema
In-season grilled corn tastes pretty perfect with just butter and salt, but this lime crema elevates things to a whole new level. Recipe here.
15. Blueberry Cobbler
Always a crowd pleaser. Recipe here.
16. Memphis-Style Dry Ribs
Because ripping that meat off the bone with your teeth in one perfect bite might be the most satisfying thing to happen to you all summer. Recipe here.
17. Long Beach Coleslaw
Cabbage takes a back seat to iceberg lettuce here. And the results are surprisingly satisfying. Recipe here.
18. 3-Ingredient Pulled Pork
No one wants to spend six hours watching an oven (or even a grill) on a perfect summer day. Make this super easy pork shoulder in the slow cooker, then go enjoy the sunshine. Recipe here.
19. No-Bake Strawberry Lemon Cookie Pie
Say what you will, but it isn’t a barbecue without Cool Whip. Recipe here.
20. Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint
21. Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits
22. Grilled Chicken Thighs with Ancho Tequila Glaze
Those who don’t eat burgers should not be subjected to dry grilled chicken breast. Recipe here.
23. Grilled Eggplant with Tomatoes, Basil, and Feta
24. Cold-Brew Iced Tea
25. Grilled Corn with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
Grilling corn in the husk adds a whole new flavor dimension. Recipe here.
26. Warm German Potato Salad
Perfect for those people who prefer mustard to mayo. Recipe here.
27. Berry and Coconut Fruit Salad
Take advantage of berries while they’re at their best. Recipe here.
28. Grilled Steak with Herb Sauce
No need to overcomplicate things. Recipe here.
29. Grilled Asparagus Rafts
You’ll never have to worry about the spears falling into the grill! Recipe here.
30. Brownie-Bottom Ice Cream Cake
Finishing it before it melts is never a problem. Recipe here.
32. Best-Ever Brownies
They taste even better when eaten outdoors. Recipe here.
33. Texas-Style Smoked Brisket
Yes, you can do it on a gas grill. Recipe here.
35. Barbecued Baked Beans
Making baked beans from scratch is so worth it. Recipe here.
36. The Only Guacamole Recipe You’ll Ever Need
For real. Simple is better, when it comes to guac. Recipe here.
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›