1. Eggo Breakfast Kebabs
These look fancy but are super simple. It goes without saying that kids will love them, but frankly most adults will, too. Recipe here.
2. Breakfast Quiche Kebabs
Because you know, I like quiche, but I always think, “Man, this would be better on a stick.” Recipe here.
4. Buckwheat Breakfast Blini Kebabs
Rise and shine to a breakfast that’s fun and healthy. Recipe here.
5. Bacon, Sausage, and Ham Breakfast Kebabs with Marionberry-Cinnamon Barbecue Sauce
Low-carb, no? Recipe here.
6. Egg and Bocconcini Breakfast Kebabs
Skewer tiny rolled omelets, tomato and avocado with bocconcini (small balls of mozzarella) for a super satisfying, healthy breakfast that’s just indulgent enough. Recipe here.
7. Stuffed Almond Butter and Strawberry Jam French Toast Kebabs
8. Peanut Butter Sandwich on a Stick
Isn’t it just more fun this way? Instructions here.
9. Tomato Soup with Fresh Basil and Cheesy Pancakes
Just like what you ate at summer camp except… wait, really this is nothing like what you ate at summer camp. Recipe here.
10. Classic Club Sandwich Skewers
Even a regular club sandwich needs to be held together with a stick. Why not just make things easier and make it a kebab? Recipe here.
11. No-Bread Sandwich On A Stick
Just assemble the usual sandwich subjects, fold or cut them into bite-sized pieces, and skewer away!
14. Melon, Mozzarella and Prosciutto Skewers
Pretty snacks are more fun. Recipe here.
15. Frozen Yogurt-Covered Blueberry Kebabs
Technically it’s just like eating yogurt and blueberries for breakfast. Really, though, it’s so much more fun. Recipe here.
16. Lemon-Basil Strawberry Caprese Skewers
Because I know there are some poor souls out there who don’t like tomatoes. Recipe here.
17. Fruity Rice Krispies Kebabs
Considering this a snack because it’s too sweet for breakfast but too healthy for dessert. Recipe here.
18. Tortellini Salad Skewers
Doubles as a perfect party appetizer. Recipe here.
19. Low Country Boil Kebabs
Less of a mess this way, you know? Recipe here.
20. Baked Chicken and Waffles on a Stick
Strongly suspect that vase is full of maple syrup. Recipe here.
21. Steak and Potato Kebabs
All the food groups, covered. Recipe here.
26. Candy Kebabs
Found here, though you could probably figure this one out on your own.
27. Donut Hole Skewers
Original recipe title “Donut Hole Breakfast Skewers” but I just can’t condone that. Recipe here.
29. Peanut Butter Brownie Dessert Kebabs
Semi-homemade at its finest. Recipe here.