1. In the midst of Ted Cruz’s speech in the Senate, a star is born.
2. Meet “Corner Guy.”
3. The internet began to ponder about “Corner Guy.”
The corner guy:
7. Some were scared of him.
I’m more than a little suspicious of Corner Guy. RT @bennyjohnson: Corner guy getting suspicious.
8. Some were distracted by him.
Seriously. That dude is distracting me. RT @bennyjohnson: Corner guy getting suspicious.
9. But most just demanded to know who he was.
@aseitzwald @AndrewHClark @RaffiWilliams @BuzzFeedAndrew so where is the name?!?! Inquiring minds want to know
13. He got his JD at Samford University Cumberland School of Law.
14. And a BA in political science and government from the University of North Texas.
21. And he really likes The Big Lebowski and Sherlock.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›