1. In the midst of Ted Cruz’s speech in the Senate, a star is born.
2. Meet “Corner Guy.”
3. The internet began to ponder about “Corner Guy.”
The corner guy:
7. Some were scared of him.
I’m more than a little suspicious of Corner Guy. RT @bennyjohnson: Corner guy getting suspicious.
8. Some were distracted by him.
Seriously. That dude is distracting me. RT @bennyjohnson: Corner guy getting suspicious.
9. But most just demanded to know who he was.
@aseitzwald @AndrewHClark @RaffiWilliams @BuzzFeedAndrew so where is the name?!?! Inquiring minds want to know
13. He got his JD at Samford University Cumberland School of Law.
14. And a BA in political science and government from the University of North Texas.
21. And he really likes The Big Lebowski and Sherlock.
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.