1. In the midst of Ted Cruz’s speech in the Senate, a star is born.
2. Meet “Corner Guy.”
3. The internet began to ponder about “Corner Guy.”
The corner guy:
7. Some were scared of him.
I’m more than a little suspicious of Corner Guy. RT @bennyjohnson: Corner guy getting suspicious.
8. Some were distracted by him.
Seriously. That dude is distracting me. RT @bennyjohnson: Corner guy getting suspicious.
9. But most just demanded to know who he was.
@aseitzwald @AndrewHClark @RaffiWilliams @BuzzFeedAndrew so where is the name?!?! Inquiring minds want to know
13. He got his JD at Samford University Cumberland School of Law.
14. And a BA in political science and government from the University of North Texas.
21. And he really likes The Big Lebowski and Sherlock.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈