Ronald Reagan was the presidential master of YOLO.
31. Like that time he thought about hunting out the window of Air Force One.
30. When he let himself be photobombed epically by a 6-year-old.
27. When Reagan embraced the YOLO with a “Just Say NO” mask in the Oval Office.
8. When he said “I hope you’re all Republicans” to surgeons as he entered the operating room following a 1981 assassination attempt.
1. When Reagan joked during a mic check before his Saturday radio broadcast: “My fellow Americans, I’m pleased to announce that I’ve signed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union. We begin bombing in five minutes.”
All photos Courtesy of Ronald Reagan Library Archive
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.