1. Chris Christie might be one of the biggest bros in all of politics.
4. Which means he had a bro haircut and a sweater-vest at a young age.
7. Christie worked hard on being a good bro growing up…
…by eating ice cream and wearing white pants.
11. Which helped Christie out at a crucial bro moment in his career.
12. Earlier this year, Obama challenged Christie to a football boardwalk game where you have to hit a target. Obama missed the target every time and was in need of a bro.
14. Which led to what experts are calling the “bro-est” moment in politics, 2013.
The point, high five, “one and done.”
15. So Christie was definitely king of Jersey bros growing up.
17. Christie eventually turned into a dad bro.
All good bros want their kids to be firemen.
19. BuzzFeed asked Christie’s office if there were any bro photos the world hadn’t seen before. And we now have obtained the most bro photo of Chris Christie in the universe.
Are you ready?
21. Yes, that is Christie, in a Mets tank, at a clambake on the Jersey Shore.
23. And Chris Christie says:
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›