1. Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
An entire store dedicated to magic tricks and products, owned by the funniest Hogwarts alum. Sounds like heaven.
2. Prestige Worldwide - Step Brothers
Did you see that PowerPoint presentation? It was almost as perfect as the Boats and Hoes music video.
3. The Max restaurant chain - Saved by the Bell
The Max was the ultimate hangout spot with awesome 80s decor. Plus, can you imagine running into A.C. Slater and Zack Morris on a daily basis? Dream life.
4. Wayne Enterprises - The Dark Knight
You know you would love Morgan Freeman to build you a bat mobile.
5. Wonka Industries - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
A building filled with candy. And chocolate. No further explanation needed.
6. Frosty Palace - Grease
Wouldn’t you love to have Danny Zuko share a shake with you? Yes, yes you would.
7. Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce - Mad Men
An ad agency with Don Draper and Roger Sterling. SIGN. ME. UP.
8. Stark Industries - Iron Man
If Stark Industries were a real company, then playboy engineer Tony Stark/Iron Man would be a real person. And that would be sensational.
9. Bluth’s Banana Stand store chain - Arrested Development
Although the Banana Stand was briefly brought to life for promotional reasons, we need something more permanent.
10. Peach Pit - Beverly Hills, 90210
The best retro restaurant in town!
11. Bass Industries - Gossip Girl
Chuck Bass may be known for his flirtatious personality and big ego, but he can get down to business when he wants to.
12. Pizza Planet restaurant chain - Toy Story
OMG this is literally every kid’s dream. There aren’t even amusement parks this cool. (Okay, that’s a stretch, but you get the point.)
13. Ghostbusters - Ghostbusters
Ghost Hunters has nothing on this group of guys. We need them to really exist.
14. Macmillan Toys, Big
Macmillan has cooler toys than any other real company. Just accept it.
15. M.I.B. - Men in Black
The Men in Black protect nice aliens and destroy the evil ones. Maybe this company secretly exists and we just don’t know it.
16. Satriale’s Pork Store - The Sopranos
If you got in with Tony Soprano and his Jersey crew, this would be your regular hangout spot.
17. Walley World - National Lampoon’s Vacation
A theme park all to yourself! Well, when it’s under construction, at least.
18. Dunder Mifflin - The Office
You know you’d apply here solely for the potential coworkers.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".