1. Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
An entire store dedicated to magic tricks and products, owned by the funniest Hogwarts alum. Sounds like heaven.
2. Prestige Worldwide - Step Brothers
Did you see that PowerPoint presentation? It was almost as perfect as the Boats and Hoes music video.
3. The Max restaurant chain - Saved by the Bell
The Max was the ultimate hangout spot with awesome 80s decor. Plus, can you imagine running into A.C. Slater and Zack Morris on a daily basis? Dream life.
4. Wayne Enterprises - The Dark Knight
You know you would love Morgan Freeman to build you a bat mobile.
5. Wonka Industries - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
A building filled with candy. And chocolate. No further explanation needed.
6. Frosty Palace - Grease
Wouldn’t you love to have Danny Zuko share a shake with you? Yes, yes you would.
7. Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce - Mad Men
An ad agency with Don Draper and Roger Sterling. SIGN. ME. UP.
8. Stark Industries - Iron Man
If Stark Industries were a real company, then playboy engineer Tony Stark/Iron Man would be a real person. And that would be sensational.
9. Bluth’s Banana Stand store chain - Arrested Development
Although the Banana Stand was briefly brought to life for promotional reasons, we need something more permanent.
10. Peach Pit - Beverly Hills, 90210
The best retro restaurant in town!
11. Bass Industries - Gossip Girl
Chuck Bass may be known for his flirtatious personality and big ego, but he can get down to business when he wants to.
12. Pizza Planet restaurant chain - Toy Story
OMG this is literally every kid’s dream. There aren’t even amusement parks this cool. (Okay, that’s a stretch, but you get the point.)
13. Ghostbusters - Ghostbusters
Ghost Hunters has nothing on this group of guys. We need them to really exist.
14. Macmillan Toys, Big
Macmillan has cooler toys than any other real company. Just accept it.
15. M.I.B. - Men in Black
The Men in Black protect nice aliens and destroy the evil ones. Maybe this company secretly exists and we just don’t know it.
16. Satriale’s Pork Store - The Sopranos
If you got in with Tony Soprano and his Jersey crew, this would be your regular hangout spot.
17. Walley World - National Lampoon’s Vacation
A theme park all to yourself! Well, when it’s under construction, at least.
18. Dunder Mifflin - The Office
You know you’d apply here solely for the potential coworkers.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.