18. When Megyn Kelly declared without any shadow-of-a-doubt that Santa Claus is white.
16. When Fox and Friends teased a segment on Chelsea Manning by playing “Dude Looks Like a Lady.”
15. When Brian Kilmeade asked a Nicaraguan co-host during Hispanic Heritage Month if she “grew up on tacos.”
12. When Brian Kilmeade threw this ball in a toddler’s face and made him cry on live TV.
7. When Fox News psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow told Steve Doocy he thought Obama was victimized by his parents and was taking it out on America.
6. When The Five host Dana Perino gave this very very painful rap about Jay Z and Beyoncé.
5. When, during a June debate on Hannity, conservative radio host Bill Cunningham told Fox contributor Tamara Holder, “You shut up. Know your role and shut your mouth.”
“My role as a woman?” asked Holder. Cunningham responded, “Yeah. Yeah,” and subsequently asked if Holder was “going to cry.”
3. When Bill O’Reilly mocked the head of Nepal’s National Organization for the Disabled.
Fox’s Jesse Watters ran a clip of a series of interviews with people at the U.N., mocking a “U.N. guest from Nepal.” Subedi Shudarson is the president of the central board of the National Federation of the Disabled – Nepal. He was not a delegate or politician, but was a guest at the U.N. General Assembly.
2. What Sean Hannity said about the NSA surveillance in 2013 compared with what he said about the program under Bush.
1. And the No. 1 Fox News moment is…when Fox repeatedly prodded a Muslim religious scholar about why he would write a book about Jesus.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.