20. When anchor Heather Nauert said a Muslim girls’ swim class at a YMCA was evidence that “Sharia law is now changing everything.”
19. The time they aired a segment about how “rap music is seen as a problem” 50 years after the 1963 March on Washington and Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech.
18. When Megyn Kelly declared without any shadow-of-a-doubt that Santa Claus is white.
16. When Fox and Friends teased a segment on Chelsea Manning by playing “Dude Looks Like a Lady.”
15. When Brian Kilmeade asked a Nicaraguan co-host during Hispanic Heritage Month if she “grew up on tacos.”
And then on a different day, when Fox later covered undocumented parents getting “welfare benefits” but declined to mention they were for their U.S. citizen children.
14. When the government shutdown became the “government slimdown.”
12. When Brian Kilmeade threw this ball in a toddler’s face and made him cry on live TV.
11. When Fox News ran an article on traditional marriage and then accidentally used a photo of a lesbian couple.
10. When Fox anchor Jamie Colby tried seven times to get George Zimmerman’s brother to criticize President Obama and his speech about Trayvon Martin. He declined to do so. See all seven times here.
8. When Bob Beckel of The Five said, “I would not have another mosque built in this country until we got it worked out who was not a terrorist.”
7. When Fox News psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow told Steve Doocy he thought Obama was victimized by his parents and was taking it out on America.
6. When The Five host Dana Perino gave this very very painful rap about Jay Z and Beyoncé.
5. When, during a June debate on Hannity, conservative radio host Bill Cunningham told Fox contributor Tamara Holder, “You shut up. Know your role and shut your mouth.”
“My role as a woman?” asked Holder. Cunningham responded, “Yeah. Yeah,” and subsequently asked if Holder was “going to cry.”
4. When Bill O’Reilly ran this “talking point” without irony.
3. When Bill O’Reilly mocked the head of Nepal’s National Organization for the Disabled.
Fox’s Jesse Watters ran a clip of a series of interviews with people at the U.N., mocking a “U.N. guest from Nepal.” Subedi Shudarson is the president of the central board of the National Federation of the Disabled – Nepal. He was not a delegate or politician, but was a guest at the U.N. General Assembly.
2. What Sean Hannity said about the NSA surveillance in 2013 compared with what he said about the program under Bush.
1. And the No. 1 Fox News moment is…when Fox repeatedly prodded a Muslim religious scholar about why he would write a book about Jesus.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.