1. Senator Tom Coburn: A disgruntled Senate staffer added into his profile he is “a huge douche-bag.”
2. Vice President Joe Biden: While Biden was a Senator, a Senate staffer changed information in his biography related to the plagiarism scandal that helped doom his 1988 presidential run.
3. Florida Senator Bill Nelson: A Senate staffer added that he “is generally regarded as a moderate.”
4. Senator Mike Crapo: An edit removed flattering statements made about Crapo by Senator Harry Reid
5. Senator Tom Harkin: An edit was made removing the statement that Harkin received PAC money from pro-Israel groups and that Harkin claimed (falsely) to have flown combat missions over Vietnam during an earlier Senate run.
6. Senator Robert Byrd: An edit removed references to Byrd’s participation in the Ku Klux Klan and replaced it with the phrase “Long Live Napster.”
7. Former Senator Norm Coleman: An edit removed that Coleman had flip-flopped on opposing oil drilling in ANWR.
8. Senator Harry Reid: An edit said Reid “rightfully” called George Bush a loser.
9. Former Senator Rick Santorum: An edit made to his page in 2005 removed information about statements he made on homosexuality.
10. Senator Jay Rockefeller: An edit removed the section, “Accusations and investigations of leaking.”
11. Senator Mary Landrieu: An edit removed a section saying Landrieu lacked any major accomplishments restoring Louisiana’s coastline.
12. Former Senator Mel Martinez: An edit added (possibly by an intern) added to his Wikipedia page he had a “talented group of interns.”
13. Former Senator Conrad Burns: An edit removed an controversial statements Burns made in the past.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!