2. Portions of Democratic Rep. Cheri Bustos’ page were removed that focused on her time as city council member, noting she supported water and sewer rate hikes. A removed section also noted criticism Bustos had received for voting for a $624,000 parkway.
1. A section from Democratic Rep. Mike McIntyre’s page was removed noting he voted against the repeal of “don’t ask, don’t tell” and voted for the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act, which contains the infamous “forcible rape” exception.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.