1. Kristen Wiig surprised audiences with an appearance in SNL’s “Sound of Music” cold opening.
She was playing her beloved “Lawrence Welk Show” character.
2. Okay, let’s break it down. First Kristen Wiig’s character Dooneese did this amazing dance.
3. She touched Maria’s boobs.
4. Dooneese danced again.
5. She whistled out of her butt.
6. She put a frog in her mouth.
7. There was some sexual tension…
8. Which Dooneese ruined.
9. She closed the show with a beautiful rendition of “Climb Every Mountain.”
10. And Fred Armisen came back too!!!
11. Here’s the video again because you probably want to see it one more time in all its weird glory.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›