5-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Here's a video showing you how they're made:
For the chocolate:
1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
¼ cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the peanut butter:
½ cup all-natural peanut butter
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Muffin tin liners
1. Line a muffin tin with muffin tin liners.
2. In a bowl or measuring cup, add the dark chocolate and ¼ cup coconut oil.
3. Microwave for 30-second intervals until melted, stirring each time.
4. Stir in vanilla extract.
5. Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the liners (just enough to cover the whole bottom). Save the other half for the top layer.
6. Freeze for 15 minutes.
7. In a bowl or measuring cup, add the peanut butter, honey, and 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
8. Microwave 15 seconds or until slightly melted and pourable.
9. Pour mixture evenly into the muffin tin.
10. Freeze for 5 minutes.
11. Pour remaining chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter layer.
12. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
13. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.