1. On Monday, President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump kicked off the annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House.
2. During the playing of the national anthem, it appears the first lady nudged the president to remind him to put his hand over his heart.
4. People noticed immediately and swiftly began trolling.
5. They said it was the GNOAT (Greatest Nudge Of All Time).
6. Some non-Trump fans made jokes.
8. Others were just like, SMH.
9. “Really sad that his immigrant wife has to nudge him, smh he is clueless and arrogant,” one person fumed.
10. Some people said that if this was President Obama, there would be a lot more negative reaction.
11. “Not huge deal, but can you imagine how Trumpsters would react if Michelle wasn’t born here & had to nudge Barack to do this?” one person said.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- "Legit adults" pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.