Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
16 ounces chocolate chip cookie dough
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
8 ounces whipped topping
⅓ cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Roll cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place them in a muffin tin.
3. Using your hands or a shaped tool, press the dough balls down so they form a cup shape.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, until smooth and no lumps show. Fold in the whipped topping.
6. Scoop the cheesecake filling into a piping bag (or a plastic sandwich bag).
7. Once the cookie cups have baked and cooled, pipe the cheesecake filling into each cup.
8. Serve with chocolate syrup or fresh fruit and enjoy!