Chicken And Biscuits Bake
Here's a video showing you how to make it:
6 tablespoons butter
1 onion, chopped
½ cup flour
3 cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 cup heavy cream
2½ cups frozen mixed vegetables
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
2 tubes biscuit dough (8 biscuits each)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. In a large pot over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
3. Add the onion, stir until softened. About 1 minute.
4. Whisk in the flour, stirring constantly to prevent the flour from browning. About 1 minute.
5. Whisk in the chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Continue to whisk until no lumps remain.
6. Whisk in the heavy cream. Bring to a light simmer until the sauce has thickened slightly. Test for additional salt/pepper.
7. Add the mixed vegetables and shredded chicken, stir until fully incorporated.
8. Transfer to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
9. Evenly top with 12 pieces of biscuit dough (you will have extra biscuits, which can be baked off separately).
10. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the biscuits are golden and the gravy mixture is bubbling.
11. Cool slightly before serving.