1. Police were dispatched to a house in Blanchard, Mich., on Saturday night after getting a traffic complaint about cars parked in the street.
2. When they arrived they discovered a house party with more than 2,000 “guests.”
3. The party was called “Project P,” stylized like the movie Project X, and most of the people there were under 21.
4. EMTs had to be called in due to multiple reports of drug overdoses and alcohol poisoning.
5. There are reports that six people had to be hospitalized due to party-related injuries.
6. Including a man who jumped off the roof of the house and suffered a serious neck injury.
7. Law enforcement are also currently investigating the possible sexual assault of a 19-year-old woman who attended the party.
8. The house was also seriously damaged when an intoxicated driver slammed into the side of a porch while leaving.
11. Police are hoping to charge Taylor and any of the other organizers of the party who promoted it as an open event on social media.
12. “It’s my house, you gotta deal with it afterwards, but apparently it was worth it,” Taylor told reporters. “I feel like anybody that’s got a problem with me partying out here, in the middle of nowhere, is a spaz.”
13. You can watch Taylor’s full post-party interview here.
- Donald Trump's home near Washington, DC has security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- DNA techniques from human criminal investigations are being used on black bears and can now reveal whether a bear is innocent.
- Explorers have discovered the world's deepest known underwater cave in the Czech Republic, with a depth of at least 1,325 feet.