1. Police were dispatched to a house in Blanchard, Mich., on Saturday night after getting a traffic complaint about cars parked in the street.
2. When they arrived they discovered a house party with more than 2,000 “guests.”
3. The party was called “Project P,” stylized like the movie Project X, and most of the people there were under 21.
4. EMTs had to be called in due to multiple reports of drug overdoses and alcohol poisoning.
5. There are reports that six people had to be hospitalized due to party-related injuries.
6. Including a man who jumped off the roof of the house and suffered a serious neck injury.
7. Law enforcement are also currently investigating the possible sexual assault of a 19-year-old woman who attended the party.
8. The house was also seriously damaged when an intoxicated driver slammed into the side of a porch while leaving.
11. Police are hoping to charge Taylor and any of the other organizers of the party who promoted it as an open event on social media.
12. “It’s my house, you gotta deal with it afterwards, but apparently it was worth it,” Taylor told reporters. “I feel like anybody that’s got a problem with me partying out here, in the middle of nowhere, is a spaz.”
13. You can watch Taylor’s full post-party interview here.
- Mike Pence has clarified Trump's immigration policy saying that it will reflect "compassion and humanity".
- Three British Muslim siblings were kicked off a plane in London after a passenger accused them of being ISIS members.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.